Monday, March 1, 2010

Reagan's in Nursery!!!

Well,she is only 17 months but she stayed in nursery the whole time by herself yesterday. I am so proud of her. I had been a sub in the for about a month and since John isn't there to take her with him, she came with me. She got so used to the whole thing that she would run in there as fast as she could. It became very frustrating to then take her out and to meetings with me.(The hall mostly) So the Primary president said she could go early. I had been going with her for a few weeks so yesterday came as a bit of a surprise. I can't believe how good she is or fast she is growing. She also just a week ago moved into a big girl bed. She is enjoying it. Grandma J is making her a quilt to make her bed special. I am so grateful she was willing to do it. I am making some changes to Rea's room as in a few weeks it will be shared with Taylor and turned into the girl's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment